For over 35 years, Fior di Sole has been an industry leader in brand development, packaging innovation & wine production for the wholesale & retail markets.
Our proven record includes the development of numerous million-case brands across all categories, from Extreme Value to Iconic wines; with a particular focus on Popular Premium, Premium & Super Premium categories.
PROCESS & SERVICES
- We manage your grape sourcing & work with growers for highest-quality fruit.
- We own a state-of-the-art winery, small-batch distillery, bottling lines & tanks.
- Our winemaking facilities are suited to approach multiple varietals with ample production capacities to suit your project.
- Our team handles all creative, production, marketing, compliance & legal needs for your product creation.
- Confidentiality in the development process of brands has attributed to our success.
- We understand the sensitive nature of the relationship between supply chain and retailer in the world of private label wines and take painstaking measures to protect your brand.
- Flexibility and adaptation are at the core of our business model, which allows us to adopt numerous innovations in package design, winemaking techniques, and distribution methods.
- Our private label & custom crush winery is fitted with traditional & modern winemaking equipment; focused on individual lot processing.
- Our state-of-the-art facility bottled more than one million cases of wine in 2016.
- We operate multiple bottling lines, giving us the ability to bottle both still & sparkling wines in glass and bag-in-box.
- Our dedicated small-batch still is operated by a master distiller.
- Our experienced team creates: Still & Sparkling Wines | Small Batch Craft Spirits.
HIGH-VOLUME BOTTLING CAPACITY
We own three in-house high-capacity bottling lines:
- Line 1 | Still Wine | 200 bottles per minute
- Line 2 | Still & Sparkling Wine | 90 bottles per minute
- Line 3 | Bag-In-Box | 800 units per hour
Our team of graphic designers is dedicated to brand design & development, yielding concepts ranging from traditional & luxury-focused to edgy & modern.
Traditional Glass: 375ML | 750ML | 1.5 Liter
Bag-in-Box: 3 Liter | 5 Liter
Modern Keg Solutions
Multiple Closures: Screw Cap (Stelvin) | Traditional Cork | Crown Closure
WHY FIOR DI SOLE?
EXPERIENCED DEVELOPMENT TEAM
Master Winemakers ensure superior quality & consistency; products remain clear & true to the brand. Products crafted with dedicated passion; each project is unique & we treat it that way.
In-house creative, marketing & sales teams to share your vision in the marketplace
In-house compliance & registry
In-house laboratory to ensure quality control
SUPERIOR PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS
Personal client attention & working partnership to truly understand your needs. Work directly with our production & design experts.
NAPA VALLEY BASED
Incomparable access to popular California varietals: sourced from the best appellations, from the country’s best wine-growing regions.
LET'S START A CONVERSATION
Dario De Conti
Chief Revenue Officer & Winemaker